Green coffee beans are unroasted coffee beans from Coffea fruits (Coffea canephora). They contain more chlorogenic acid than roasted coffee and are thought to offer numerous health benefits. Due to its unique chemical profile and an abundance of antioxidants, green coffee bean extract has become a popular dietary supplement that is actively used to aid weight loss and reduce the risk of some chronic diseases.
Benefits of the ingredient
- Controls blood pressure and supports heart health.
- May regulate cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
- Has a strong potential to stimulate weight loss.
- Powerful antioxidant that may reduce the signs of aging.
- May be beneficial for the brain and enhance cognitive performance.
- Acts as a natural detoxifier to help flush the impurities out of the systems.