Cranberries are a group of evergreen dwarf shrubs or trailing vines. They produce round, deep-red berries that have a very sharp, sour taste. Cranberries are often considered a superfood due to their high nutrient and antioxidant content. They are rich in Vitamin C, Manganese, Vitamin E, Vitamin K1, Cooper, and polyphenols.
Benefits of the fruit
- Helps prevent Urinary Tract Infections and reduce the severity of the symptoms.
- Reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- Rich in antioxidant compounds.
- May reduce the risk of stomach ulcers by combating Helicobacter pylori.
- Balances cholesterol levels.