Dandelions are highly nutritious plants, with large amounts of vitamins, minerals and fiber. They are an excellent source of vitamins A, C and K. They also contain vitamin E, folate, and small amounts of other B vitamins.
The root of the plant is rich in the carbohydrate inulin that supports the growth and maintenance of healthy bacterial flora in your intestinal tract.
Benefits of the Plant
- Highly nutritious.
- Promotes a healthy liver.
- Contains significant antioxidants for preventing ageing and certain diseases.
- Helps to fight inflammation.
- Aids blood sugar control.
- Reduces cholesterol and blood pressure.
- Aids with weight loss.