Milk thistle is a flowering herb related to the daisy and ragweed family. It is found in Mediterranean countries. It is also sometimes called Mary thistle or holy thistle.
Milk thistle is known to nourish & help repair the liver. It may lower cholesterol while improving skin health with anti-aging properties.
Benefits of the Herb
- Treatment of cirrhosis, jaundice, hepatitis, and gallbladder disorders.
- Liver support and repair.
- Heart benefits by lowering cholesterol levels.
- Decrease in blood sugar levels.
- Improvement in cholesterol in people with type 2 diabetes.