Ginkgo biloba is a tree native to China, its leaves have been used for thousands of years in traditional Chinese medicine. The most helpful components of ginkgo are believed to be flavonoids, which have powerful antioxidant qualities, and terpenoids, which help improve circulation.
Benefits of the plant:
- Exhibits strong antioxidant properties.
- Fights inflammation.
- Improves circulation and supports heart health.
- Enhances brain function.
- May improve mood and reduce anxiety.
- May support eye health and slow down age-related macular degeneration.
- May relieve headaches and migraines.
- May help reduce PMS symptoms.