Magnesium is one of seven essential macrominerals that plays a role in hundreds of chemical reactions in the human body. It is crucial for a healthy muscle and nerve function, blood pressure regulation, immunity, energy synthesis, and much more. The best sources of magnesium are nuts, spinach, beans, avocados, bananas
Benefits of the ingredient:
- May promote bone health and reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
- May be used as a natural remedy for sleep issues.
- May enhance athletic performance.
- May help manage blood sugar levels and lower the risk of type 2 diabetes by playing an important role in glucose control and insulin metabolism.
- May promote heart health.
- May help prevent migraine headaches.
- May positively affect mood.
- May reduce the severity of PMS symptoms.